JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- RPT-Wall St Week Ahead-Beyond earnings, buybacks to give market support
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- U.S. to issue new Ebola care guidelines, watch lists to shrink |
- China says it's hard to resume cyber security talks with U.S.
The BSE Sensex surges over 300 points and the Nifty gains more than 100 points after the government's energy reforms lead to a rally in energy firms, while wins by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's party in two state elections raise expectations for additional reforms. Full Article
Companies look for more fairness as China eyes legal reforms at key meeting. Full Article