JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- UPDATE 2-EU agrees economic sanctions on Russia
- UPDATE 6-U.S. judge says cannot seize Kurdish crude for now
- UPDATE 4-Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Family of Texas doctor with Ebola not showing signs of virus
Top Indian mobile carrier Bharti Airtel posted a 61 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday but fell short of analyst estimates as its African business continued to weigh. Full Article
Finmeccanica settles with Italy prosecutors to end Indian chopper deal probe. Full Article