JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air force
- Fannie, Freddie shares tumble on Senate proposal for wind-down
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- UPDATE 3-Thousands clash with police as Turkish teenager buried
- Putin's Ukraine actions may knock Russia's central bank off course
India's flagging economy delivered rare good news on Wednesday with a slight expansion of industrial production and further cooling in consumer prices, offering some respite to the ruling coalition before next month's general election. Article | Expert views