JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article