JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb "mea culpa" in deal
- Congress signals it could back Modi's insurance reform plan
- Bomber targeted police commander in Afghan volleyball game attack
- U.S. seeks to step up India trade talks after WTO breakthrough
The main opposition Congress party signalled on Monday it could support government legislation to liberalise the insurance industry, a long-delayed reform expected to help improve investor confidence. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article