JP Morgan, Barclays upgrade Infosys to overweight
MUMBAI (Reuters) - J.P.Morgan and Barclays Capital upgraded their ratings on Infosys to "overweight", citing an expected improvement in earnings after the software services exporter posted better-than-expected results and revenue outlook on Friday.
Barclays raised Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS) to "overweight" from "equal weight", while J.P.Morgan raised its rating from "neutral."
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Billionaire investor Icahn steps up pressure on Apple
- UPDATE 3-Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted
- UPDATE 4-German minister snubs Ukraine leaders on Kiev visit
- UPDATE 8-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
- Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted |
Markets & Politics
The BSE Sensex rose as much as 2.2 percent on Thursday to approach a record high after exit polls predicted a strong showing for the key opposition party in state elections held since November. Full Article