JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- REFILE-Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- UPDATE 4-Sysco to buy US Foods from private equity, shares leap
- Nokia offers $369 mln deposit to unfreeze Indian assets
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article