JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
- Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Russia's Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State - agency
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
The finance ministry is increasingly optimistic that it can meet a tough fiscal deficit target, helped by a 12 percent decline in global crude oil prices since Prime Minister Narendra Modi took charge in May. Full Article