JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- UPDATE 8-U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Wall Street boosted by earnings; on track for best week of year
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article