JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 2-U.S. SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Hamas tactics exact high toll in Israeli ground thrust
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article