JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 2-Chipotle raising prices as steak, avocados, cheese costs rise
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- UPDATE 8-Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of drugging, raping teen
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage
Ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case. Full Article