JPMorgan upgrades DLF; shares surge over 7 percent
Reuters Market Eye - J.P.Morgan has upgraded property developer DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) to "overweight" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 300 rupees from 220 rupees.
The investment banker says DLF stands to benefit from debt reduction and the launch of luxury projects in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
J.P.Morgan says DLF shares will also gain on additional traction in asset sales and expected interest rate cuts.
DLF shares ended up 7.3 percent at 247.20 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in new Indian league
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after jobless claims data; Jackson Hole ahead
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Thursday that the government was working to tighten up risk management in the banking sector, responding to recent scandals that have raised doubts about lending practices at state banks. Full Article