INDIA'S TCS shares rally for 3rd day on earnings, outlook
MUMBAI Jan 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Consultancy Services Ltd shares rose more than 4 percent on Tuesday, a day after topping expectations with a 23 percent rise in October-December profit and reiterating it should beat a closely watched industry growth forecast.
TCS was up 4.3 percent as of 0345 GMT. Shares had already gained 6 percent in the previous two sessions after Infosys Ltd also beat estimates with its earnings results on Friday, while slightly raising its revenue guidance.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Boxer Sarita Devi showed lack of sportsmanship, say organisers
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article