INDIA'S TCS shares rally for 3rd day on earnings, outlook
MUMBAI Jan 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Consultancy Services Ltd shares rose more than 4 percent on Tuesday, a day after topping expectations with a 23 percent rise in October-December profit and reiterating it should beat a closely watched industry growth forecast.
TCS was up 4.3 percent as of 0345 GMT. Shares had already gained 6 percent in the previous two sessions after Infosys Ltd also beat estimates with its earnings results on Friday, while slightly raising its revenue guidance.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. fines Berkshire over stock deal, Buffett admits mistake
- UPDATE 2-UK launches hunt for man with British accent on beheading video
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- McCain calls for dramatic increase in US airstrikes against Islamic State
Addressing India's Infra Needs
The World Bank's private-sector financing arm on Wednesday launched $2.5 billion, rupee-denominated, bonds in the Indian market to fund infrastructure projects, after raising $1 billion in offshore bonds for the sector last year. Full Article