INDIA'S TCS shares rally for 3rd day on earnings, outlook
MUMBAI Jan 15 (Reuters) - India's Tata Consultancy Services Ltd shares rose more than 4 percent on Tuesday, a day after topping expectations with a 23 percent rise in October-December profit and reiterating it should beat a closely watched industry growth forecast.
TCS was up 4.3 percent as of 0345 GMT. Shares had already gained 6 percent in the previous two sessions after Infosys Ltd also beat estimates with its earnings results on Friday, while slightly raising its revenue guidance.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb "mea culpa" in deal
- U.S. seeks to step up India trade talks after WTO breakthrough
- Bomber targeted police commander in Afghan volleyball game attack
- India targets private cash to build railways to its ports
The main opposition Congress party signalled on Monday it could support government legislation to liberalise the insurance industry, a long-delayed reform expected to help improve investor confidence. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article