Germany's BASF raises offer for Pronova
OSLO (Reuters) - Germany's BASF (BASFn.DE) lifted its takeover offer for Norwegian fish oils maker Pronova PRON.OL to 13.50 crowns per share from 12.5, hoping to gain over 90 percent of the shares to push the deal through, Pronova said on Tuesday.
As of Monday, 69.7 percent of the Oslo-listed firm's owners offered their shares and shareholders had until 1530 GMT on January 18 to accept.
The new bid values the Oslo listed firm at 4.06 billion Norwegian crowns ($736.81 million) ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48