Germany's BASF raises offer for Pronova
OSLO (Reuters) - Germany's BASF (BASFn.DE) lifted its takeover offer for Norwegian fish oils maker Pronova PRON.OL to 13.50 crowns per share from 12.5, hoping to gain over 90 percent of the shares to push the deal through, Pronova said on Tuesday.
As of Monday, 69.7 percent of the Oslo-listed firm's owners offered their shares and shareholders had until 1530 GMT on January 18 to accept.
The new bid values the Oslo listed firm at 4.06 billion Norwegian crowns ($736.81 million) ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
- China expresses concern about Indian plan to build border posts
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally