Germany's BASF raises offer for Pronova
OSLO (Reuters) - Germany's BASF (BASFn.DE) lifted its takeover offer for Norwegian fish oils maker Pronova PRON.OL to 13.50 crowns per share from 12.5, hoping to gain over 90 percent of the shares to push the deal through, Pronova said on Tuesday.
As of Monday, 69.7 percent of the Oslo-listed firm's owners offered their shares and shareholders had until 1530 GMT on January 18 to accept.
The new bid values the Oslo listed firm at 4.06 billion Norwegian crowns ($736.81 million) ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- U.S. planes strike militants near Iraq's Amerli, airdrop aid
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions