Germany's BASF raises offer for Pronova
OSLO (Reuters) - Germany's BASF (BASFn.DE) lifted its takeover offer for Norwegian fish oils maker Pronova PRON.OL to 13.50 crowns per share from 12.5, hoping to gain over 90 percent of the shares to push the deal through, Pronova said on Tuesday.
As of Monday, 69.7 percent of the Oslo-listed firm's owners offered their shares and shareholders had until 1530 GMT on January 18 to accept.
The new bid values the Oslo listed firm at 4.06 billion Norwegian crowns ($736.81 million) ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Newtown massacre shooter indulged dark obsessions online, report says
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases -WHO
- Canadian vets plan to join Kurdish fight against Islamic State
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution