Germany's BASF raises offer for Pronova
OSLO (Reuters) - Germany's BASF (BASFn.DE) lifted its takeover offer for Norwegian fish oils maker Pronova PRON.OL to 13.50 crowns per share from 12.5, hoping to gain over 90 percent of the shares to push the deal through, Pronova said on Tuesday.
As of Monday, 69.7 percent of the Oslo-listed firm's owners offered their shares and shareholders had until 1530 GMT on January 18 to accept.
The new bid values the Oslo listed firm at 4.06 billion Norwegian crowns ($736.81 million) ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source