BASF says sweetened Pronova bid is final
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - BASF (BASFn.DE) said its 8 percent higher bid of 13.50 Norwegian crowns ($2.45) per share for Pronova PRON.OL was the last offer it would make for the omega-3 fatty acids specialist.
"This increased offer is our last, best and final offer," Michael Heinz, member of BASF' executive board, said in a statement on Tuesday.
As before the increase, the offer period will expire at 1530 GMT on Friday, January 18, BASF added. ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- UPDATE 4-Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- UPDATE 2-U.S. to fly African troops to Central African Republic to ease violence