BASF says sweetened Pronova bid is final
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - BASF (BASFn.DE) said its 8 percent higher bid of 13.50 Norwegian crowns ($2.45) per share for Pronova PRON.OL was the last offer it would make for the omega-3 fatty acids specialist.
"This increased offer is our last, best and final offer," Michael Heinz, member of BASF' executive board, said in a statement on Tuesday.
As before the increase, the offer period will expire at 1530 GMT on Friday, January 18, BASF added. ($1 = 5.5103 Norwegian krones)
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups