Morgan Stanley starts Bharti Infratel at 'overweight'
Reuters Market Eye - Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS) with an 'overweight' rating and a target price of 255 rupees.
The investment bank says the mobile tower operator will benefit from increased wireless data traffic growth, as well as a healthy balance sheet, especially as operators extend 3G services.
Bharti Infratel also has positive free cash flow and balance sheets, as well as "attractive valuations".
Bharti Infratel shares up 0.7 percent at 206.73 rupees. That was down 10.3 percent from its IPO price of 220 rupees for funds and wealthy investors, who received the majority of the allocation. Bharti Infratel sold shares to retail investors at 210 rupees and to cornerstone investors at 230 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article