Morgan Stanley starts Bharti Infratel at 'overweight'
Reuters Market Eye - Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS) with an 'overweight' rating and a target price of 255 rupees.
The investment bank says the mobile tower operator will benefit from increased wireless data traffic growth, as well as a healthy balance sheet, especially as operators extend 3G services.
Bharti Infratel also has positive free cash flow and balance sheets, as well as "attractive valuations".
Bharti Infratel shares up 0.7 percent at 206.73 rupees. That was down 10.3 percent from its IPO price of 220 rupees for funds and wealthy investors, who received the majority of the allocation. Bharti Infratel sold shares to retail investors at 210 rupees and to cornerstone investors at 230 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Drone risks damage at record depth in search for Malaysian plane
The Election Commission has lifted a ban on a top aide of Hindu nationalist opposition leader Narendra Modi that had threatened to hobble his efforts to win votes in the country's most populous state. Full Article | Full Coverage