Morgan Stanley starts Bharti Infratel at 'overweight'
Reuters Market Eye - Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS) with an 'overweight' rating and a target price of 255 rupees.
The investment bank says the mobile tower operator will benefit from increased wireless data traffic growth, as well as a healthy balance sheet, especially as operators extend 3G services.
Bharti Infratel also has positive free cash flow and balance sheets, as well as "attractive valuations".
Bharti Infratel shares up 0.7 percent at 206.73 rupees. That was down 10.3 percent from its IPO price of 220 rupees for funds and wealthy investors, who received the majority of the allocation. Bharti Infratel sold shares to retail investors at 210 rupees and to cornerstone investors at 230 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Bill Cosby says he does not have to 'answer to innuendos': report
- Hitler watercolour fetches 130,000 euros at Nuremberg auction
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article