Morgan Stanley starts Bharti Infratel at 'overweight'
Reuters Market Eye - Morgan Stanley initiates coverage on Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS) with an 'overweight' rating and a target price of 255 rupees.
The investment bank says the mobile tower operator will benefit from increased wireless data traffic growth, as well as a healthy balance sheet, especially as operators extend 3G services.
Bharti Infratel also has positive free cash flow and balance sheets, as well as "attractive valuations".
Bharti Infratel shares up 0.7 percent at 206.73 rupees. That was down 10.3 percent from its IPO price of 220 rupees for funds and wealthy investors, who received the majority of the allocation. Bharti Infratel sold shares to retail investors at 210 rupees and to cornerstone investors at 230 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article