Silver Lake nears $15 billion financing for Dell buyout: report
(Reuters) - Private equity group Silver Lake Partners is close to arranging about $15 billion in financing for a buyout of Dell Inc DELL.O, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Talks to take Dell Inc DELL.O private are at an advanced stage with at least four major banks lined up to provide financing, two sources with knowledge of the matter earlier told Reuters.
Silver Lake could not immediately be reached for comment by Reuters outside of regular U.S. business hours. (link.reuters.com/hup35t)
(Reporting by Sakthi Prasad in Bangalore; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight - In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- UPDATE 3-In landmark for EU, Ireland leaves its bailout behind
- UPDATE 1-Would-be millionaires rush into 2nd-largest U.S. Mega Millions drawing
- UPDATE 2-Canada household debt-to-income ratio hits record high