UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS) to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article