UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS) to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- REFILE-British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- UPDATE 4-Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns
- UPDATE 5-U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
Government officials painted an upbeat picture for the economy on Thursday as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in decades and promised to tighten up risk management at the country's dominant state banks. Full Article