UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS) to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
- UPDATE 4-Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article