UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS) to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 2-Chipotle raising prices as steak, avocados, cheese costs rise
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of drugging, raping teen
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage
Ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case. Full Article