UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS) to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen - report
- Congress signals it could back Modi's insurance reform plan
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
The main opposition Congress party signalled on Monday it could support government legislation to liberalise the insurance industry, a long-delayed reform expected to help improve investor confidence. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article