UBS raises Wipro to 'buy' on improving revenue outlook
MUMBAI Jan 17 (Reuters) - UBS raised its ratings on Wipro Ltd to "buy" from "sell", saying revenue momentum will start picking up from the October-December quarter, while a cyclical recovery could help speed up a recovery in the software services exporting sector.
UBS also raised its 12-month price target to 510 rupees from 340 rupees. (Reporting by Rafael Nam and Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article