Wipro says deal pipeline strong
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS), India's No.3 software services provider, sees a strong deal pipeline for its services, Suresh Senapaty, its chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, although shares fell on worries the company's IT business did not perform as well as expected.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 4-U.S. tightens Ebola monitoring for West African visitors
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article