Wipro says deal pipeline strong
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS), India's No.3 software services provider, sees a strong deal pipeline for its services, Suresh Senapaty, its chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, although shares fell on worries the company's IT business did not perform as well as expected.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video