Wipro says deal pipeline strong
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS), India's No.3 software services provider, sees a strong deal pipeline for its services, Suresh Senapaty, its chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, although shares fell on worries the company's IT business did not perform as well as expected.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India moves toward ban on loose cigarettes to deter smoking
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article