Wipro says deal pipeline strong
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS), India's No.3 software services provider, sees a strong deal pipeline for its services, Suresh Senapaty, its chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, although shares fell on worries the company's IT business did not perform as well as expected.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen - report
- Congress signals it could back Modi's insurance reform plan
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
The main opposition Congress party signalled on Monday it could support government legislation to liberalise the insurance industry, a long-delayed reform expected to help improve investor confidence. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article