Wipro says deal pipeline strong
BANGALORE (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS), India's No.3 software services provider, sees a strong deal pipeline for its services, Suresh Senapaty, its chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, although shares fell on worries the company's IT business did not perform as well as expected.
(Reporting by Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
The Nifty rose to a record high, and the benchmark BSE Sensex hit its record for a second consecutive session, as foreign investors bet big in a country that just months ago was gripped by market turmoil. Full Article