Hindustan Unilever slips below 200-dma
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Hindustan Unilever fall 0.8 percent, dipping below its 200-day moving average for the first time since May 5, 2011.
Falls in Hindustan Unilever come ahead of October-December results due on Tuesday. India's largest consumer goods maker is expected to post a 16 percent rise in third quarter net profit to 8.8 billion rupees, according to StarMine analyst estimates.
Analysts say comments on volume growth and royalty payments to Unilever Plc would be key.
Hindustan Unilever shares have fallen 11.2 percent since October 26 as of Friday's close, after volume growth disappointed in the July-September quarter as well as on royalty payment concerns.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, beats estimates
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Pro-Russians take control of Ukrainian troop carriers
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest IT services exporter, posted a 51.5 percent rise in quarterly net profit, beating expectations, as it won more contracts in Europe and some emerging markets. Full Article | Full Coverage