Hindustan Unilever slips below 200-dma
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Hindustan Unilever fall 0.8 percent, dipping below its 200-day moving average for the first time since May 5, 2011.
Falls in Hindustan Unilever come ahead of October-December results due on Tuesday. India's largest consumer goods maker is expected to post a 16 percent rise in third quarter net profit to 8.8 billion rupees, according to StarMine analyst estimates.
Analysts say comments on volume growth and royalty payments to Unilever Plc would be key.
Hindustan Unilever shares have fallen 11.2 percent since October 26 as of Friday's close, after volume growth disappointed in the July-September quarter as well as on royalty payment concerns.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article