EU to host Mali meeting on February 5
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union has offered to host an international meeting on Mali next month, a spokesman for EU foreign police chief Catherine Ashton said on Monday.
"We have offered to host on February 5 a ministerial meeting of the international support and follow-up group on the situation in Mali. That will be organised together with the African Union, ECOWAS (regional West African grouping) and the United Nations and will be organised in Brussels," spokesman Michael Mann told a reuglar European Commission briefing.
(Reporting by Adrian Croft; editing by Rex Merrifield)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
- Protests force out Burkina president, soldiers vie for power
A passenger spaceship being developed by Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic company crashed during a test flight on Friday near the Mojave Air and Space Port in California, killing one pilot and seriously injuring the other, officials said. Full Article