RComm deal with Reliance Industries 'inevitable': CLSA
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) gained 7.1 percent, to their highest level since April 18, 2012, after CLSA said several catalysts could help the company to unlock value, including an "inevitable" tower/infrastructure-sharing deal with Reliance Industries (RELI.NS) for its 4G rollout.
"Reliance Industries is the only pan-India 4G spectrum owner. Service rollout is reported to be in 2013 and its best option remains to lease towers from Reliance Infratel," said CLSA in a report.
However, CLSA maintained it 'sell' rating on the stock with a target price of 70 rupees, citing debt burden of 367 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article