Rupee falls on oil bids
Reuters Market Eye - Rupee trading lower at 53.86/8650, off 53.63 highs, and vs 53.71/72 last close.
Dealers say oil bids at lower levels pushing pair higher, local shares also off highs, some short-covering also seen.
Pair has immediate resistance at 54-54.05 backed by 54.25-30.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Kejriwal takes aim at Modi's economic model
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article