Cairn India shares up after rise in Dec-quarter profit
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) rose as much as 2.55 percent after Oct-Dec consolidated net profit rose 48 percent to 33.45 billion rupees.
While earnings were about 6 percent ahead of estimates, operating profit and cash flows were broadly in line with estimates, Barclays said in a report.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Arvind Subramanian likely to be chief econ adviser
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Govt raises sugar import duty to 25 pct from 15 pct
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article