Cairn India shares up after rise in Dec-quarter profit
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) rose as much as 2.55 percent after Oct-Dec consolidated net profit rose 48 percent to 33.45 billion rupees.
While earnings were about 6 percent ahead of estimates, operating profit and cash flows were broadly in line with estimates, Barclays said in a report.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- L&T earnings raise 'multiple red flags' - Citi; stock slumps
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
Up to 150 people were feared trapped by a landslide triggered by heavy rains in Maharashtra on Wednesday, the inspector general of the national disaster force told Reuters, saying that the first batch of emergency workers had arrived at the scene. Full Article