Cairn India shares up after rise in Dec-quarter profit
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) rose as much as 2.55 percent after Oct-Dec consolidated net profit rose 48 percent to 33.45 billion rupees.
While earnings were about 6 percent ahead of estimates, operating profit and cash flows were broadly in line with estimates, Barclays said in a report.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article