Cairn India shares up after rise in Dec-quarter profit
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Cairn India(CAIL.NS) rose as much as 2.55 percent after Oct-Dec consolidated net profit rose 48 percent to 33.45 billion rupees.
While earnings were about 6 percent ahead of estimates, operating profit and cash flows were broadly in line with estimates, Barclays said in a report.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Amal Alamuddin earns high-fashion accolades as Clooney's bride
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi agreed on Tuesday to deepen U.S.-Indian cooperation on maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation in what amounts to a response to China's naval muscle-flexing in Asia. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article