RComm gains on hopes of deal with Reliance Industries
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Reliance Communications(RLCM.NS) shares rose as much as 3.2 percent after The Economic Times reported the company was in preliminary talks with Reliance Industries for a mobile network sharing deal.
The deal could involve Reliance Infratel Ltd, a unit of Reliance Communications, leasing out capacity in some of its mobile towers to Reliance Industries(RELI.NS), the newspaper reported, citing two executives aware of the development.
Reliance Industries is planning to roll out high speed mobile data services.
Reliance Communications shares were up 2 percent as of 10:40 a.m. while shares in Reliance Industries were up 1 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video