RComm gains on hopes of deal with Reliance Industries
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Reliance Communications(RLCM.NS) shares rose as much as 3.2 percent after The Economic Times reported the company was in preliminary talks with Reliance Industries for a mobile network sharing deal.
The deal could involve Reliance Infratel Ltd, a unit of Reliance Communications, leasing out capacity in some of its mobile towers to Reliance Industries(RELI.NS), the newspaper reported, citing two executives aware of the development.
Reliance Industries is planning to roll out high speed mobile data services.
Reliance Communications shares were up 2 percent as of 10:40 a.m. while shares in Reliance Industries were up 1 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- UPDATE 3-Republican Party wins Florida congressional seat in special election
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- Wild theories fill void left by missing Malaysian plane
- Up to $600,000 taken from Houston's Lakewood megachurch safe
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article