Reliance Comm gains on hopes of deal with Reliance Industries
MUMBAI Jan 22 (Reuters) - Reliance Communications shares rose as much as 3.2 percent after The Economic Times reported the company was in preliminary talks with Reliance Industries Ltd for a mobile network sharing deal.
The deal could involve Reliance Infratel Ltd, a unit of Reliance Communications, leasing out capacity in some of its mobile towers to Reliance Industries, the newspaper reported, citing two executives aware of the development.
Reliance Industries is planning to roll out high speed mobile data services.
Reliance Communications shares were up 2.8 percent as of 0446 GMT while shares in Reliance Industries were up 1 percent. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article