Idea Cellular increases call prices in some zones
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Idea Cellular, India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by revenue and fourth-biggest by customers, has increased voice call prices in some telecommunications zones by withdrawing promotional offers, a company spokeswoman said.
The Idea spokeswoman gave no further detail but said there was "no across the board" increase in call tariffs.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article