Idea Cellular increases call prices in some zones
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Idea Cellular, India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by revenue and fourth-biggest by customers, has increased voice call prices in some telecommunications zones by withdrawing promotional offers, a company spokeswoman said.
The Idea spokeswoman gave no further detail but said there was "no across the board" increase in call tariffs.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article