Idea Cellular increases call prices in some zones
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Idea Cellular, India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by revenue and fourth-biggest by customers, has increased voice call prices in some telecommunications zones by withdrawing promotional offers, a company spokeswoman said.
The Idea spokeswoman gave no further detail but said there was "no across the board" increase in call tariffs.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Pistorius jailed for 5 years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article