Deutsche starts United Spirits with 'buy' rating
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of United Spirits with a "buy" rating, citing it 53 percent market share in the Indian spirits market, the significant entry barriers to foreign players, and the benefits from its deal to sell a majority stake to Diageo.
The investment bank said Diageo Plc (DGE.L) would bring "much-needed financial prudence" to United Spirits Ltd (UNSP.NS), which should improve profitability and cash flows.
Deutsche set its 12-month price target at 2,700 rupees.
United Spirits shares were up 1.5 percent at 1,788 rupees as of 10:06 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 2-Texas investor Sam Wyly files for bankruptcy after losing SEC fraud case
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
Jindal Steel and Power gains 7 percent, while Hindalco Industries is up 2.2 percent. India said on Monday it would auction off coal blocks after the Supreme Court cancelled allocations in August. Full Article | Related Story
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article