Deutsche starts United Spirits with 'buy' rating
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of United Spirits with a "buy" rating, citing it 53 percent market share in the Indian spirits market, the significant entry barriers to foreign players, and the benefits from its deal to sell a majority stake to Diageo.
The investment bank said Diageo Plc (DGE.L) would bring "much-needed financial prudence" to United Spirits Ltd (UNSP.NS), which should improve profitability and cash flows.
Deutsche set its 12-month price target at 2,700 rupees.
United Spirits shares were up 1.5 percent at 1,788 rupees as of 10:06 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- Hundreds of Iraqi tribesmen opposed to Islamic State found in mass graves
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Sensex, Nifty hit record highs, shrug off Fed's hawkish tone
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article