Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
(Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- UPDATE 2-Texas investor Sam Wyly files for bankruptcy after losing SEC fraud case