Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 million
(Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- India to tighten up banking risk management - Jaitley
- Striker Michael Chopra joins Tendulkar-owned team in Indian Super League