BofA-Merrill upgrades ONGC, Oil India to 'buy'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgraded its ratings on state-run producers Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) (ONGC.NS) and Oil India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral", citing the prospect of an "imminent" hikes in state-administered gas prices.
The oil ministry will soon send recommendations on a hike in gas prices to the cabinet for consideration, a ministry source told Reuters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- Pope declares sainthood of two Indians, four Italians
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article