BofA-Merrill upgrades ONGC, Oil India to 'buy'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgraded its ratings on state-run producers Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) (ONGC.NS) and Oil India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral", citing the prospect of an "imminent" hikes in state-administered gas prices.
The oil ministry will soon send recommendations on a hike in gas prices to the cabinet for consideration, a ministry source told Reuters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- UPDATE 3-Men's Wearhouse stitches up deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
- When Zach met Barack: pitching Obamacare online
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article