BofA-Merrill upgrades ONGC, Oil India to 'buy'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgraded its ratings on state-run producers Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) (ONGC.NS) and Oil India Ltd to "buy" from "neutral", citing the prospect of an "imminent" hikes in state-administered gas prices.
The oil ministry will soon send recommendations on a hike in gas prices to the cabinet for consideration, a ministry source told Reuters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- No fear of deflation: Indian consumers respond to softer oil, food prices
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer parries activist investor attacks
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article