Reliance Comm shares fall on December-quarter results
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) fell as much as 10.2 percent on Thursday, after India's No.3 mobile phone carrier by customers posted its second consecutive quarterly decline in profit on Wednesday.
Consolidated net profit at the carrier, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, fell a sharper-than-expected 44 percent to 1.05 billion rupees for its fiscal third quarter ended December.
Reliance Communications shares ended down 9.14 percent at 80 rupees. They earlier touched a low of 79.10 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
Financial Technologies (India) Ltd slumps 20 percent to its daily limit. The government orders the company be merged with unit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL). Full Article
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article