Reliance Comm shares fall on December-quarter results
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) fell as much as 10.2 percent on Thursday, after India's No.3 mobile phone carrier by customers posted its second consecutive quarterly decline in profit on Wednesday.
Consolidated net profit at the carrier, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, fell a sharper-than-expected 44 percent to 1.05 billion rupees for its fiscal third quarter ended December.
Reliance Communications shares ended down 9.14 percent at 80 rupees. They earlier touched a low of 79.10 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, beats estimates
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Pro-Russians take control of Ukrainian troop carriers
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest IT services exporter, posted a 51.5 percent rise in quarterly net profit, beating expectations, as it won more contracts in Europe and some emerging markets. Full Article | Full Coverage