Reliance Comm shares fall on December-quarter results
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) fell as much as 10.2 percent on Thursday, after India's No.3 mobile phone carrier by customers posted its second consecutive quarterly decline in profit on Wednesday.
Consolidated net profit at the carrier, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, fell a sharper-than-expected 44 percent to 1.05 billion rupees for its fiscal third quarter ended December.
Reliance Communications shares ended down 9.14 percent at 80 rupees. They earlier touched a low of 79.10 rupees.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source
A missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have turned back from its scheduled route before vanishing from radar screens, military officers said on Sunday, deepening the mystery surrounding the fate of the plane and the 239 people aboard. Full Article