UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Competition is "watchword" for U.S. wireless industry -FCC chief
- UPDATE 1-Explosion rocks natural gas plant in Wyoming, no injuries reported
- Brazil's Rousseff praises U.S. for relaxing grip on Internet
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Contestant of ABC TV's 'The Bachelorette' dies in Utah accident
India and its South Asian neighbours are expected to see below average to average rains this year if the El Nino weather pattern gains strength during the four-month monsoon season, a forum of weather experts said. Read