Ashok Leyland shares fall after earnings disappoint
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Ashok Leyland Ltd (ASOK.NS) fell as much as 9.2 percent on Friday after disappointing investors with its October-December quarterly earnings, but pared losses later in the morning session.
The bus and truck maker said on Thursday its October-December quarter net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.82 percent to 741.4 million rupees.
Ashok Leyland shares were down 1.6 percent as of 9:51 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- EU relief at Scotland's "no" tinged with fear of nationalism
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article