Biocon to launch new drug in July-Sept quarter
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Biocon(BION.NS), India's top listed biotech firm, plans to launch psoriasis drug Alzumab in the country in the July-September quarter, a top company executive said on Friday.
The company expects sales of 1 billion rupees from the drug over four years, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, chairman, Biocon said in a conference call.
Late on Thursday, Biocon reported an 8.24 percent rise in net profit to 920 million rupees for the Oct-Dec quarter compared with a year earlier.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- NTT DoCoMo to exit India, unload entire stake in Tata Teleservices - sources
- UPDATE 3-Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- UPDATE 2-FCC pushes back against criticism over Internet traffic plan
- New Microsoft CEO Nadella impresses Wall Street, stresses challenges
Japan's NTT DoCoMo will unload its 26.5 percent stake in loss-making Indian mobile phone joint venture Tata Teleservices and exit the country as it struggles with tough price competition, sources familiar with the matter said. Full Article | Quote