Biocon to launch new drug in July-Sept quarter
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Biocon(BION.NS), India's top listed biotech firm, plans to launch psoriasis drug Alzumab in the country in the July-September quarter, a top company executive said on Friday.
The company expects sales of 1 billion rupees from the drug over four years, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, chairman, Biocon said in a conference call.
Late on Thursday, Biocon reported an 8.24 percent rise in net profit to 920 million rupees for the Oct-Dec quarter compared with a year earlier.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-India's Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- UPDATE 3-GM to halt car production in Australia, industry in crisis
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
- Google feeds India and China from data centres next door