RComm up on reports of stake sale in tower unit
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) ended 7.62 percent higher at 86.10 rupees after The Economic Times newspaper reported the company was in talks to sell a stake in its mobile tower unit to Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS).
The stock nearly recovered most of its Thursday's losses of 9.14 percent, sparked by a sharper-than-expected fall in its October-December quarter.
The Economic Times reported Reliance Communications was in talks over a stake sale in Reliance Infratel to a unit of Reliance Industries, as well as leasing arrangement for mobile towers, citing two people close to the negotiations.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week
- UPDATE 4-Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Search resumes after Everest's climbing tragedy
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video