Sesa Goa expects to start Liberia iron ore production by end FY2014
MUMBAI Jan 25 (Reuters) - Sesa Goa Ltd, India's biggest private iron ore exporter, expects to start iron ore production in Liberia by the fourth quarter of the fiscal year beginning April 1, its Managing Director said on Friday.
"We are committed and expect to deliver the first shipment in the last quarter of FY14...everything is progressing satisfactorily," Managing Director P.K. Mukherjee said, after Sesa Goa announced its December-quarter earnings.
In December last year, Sesa Goa acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in unit Western Cluster Ltd in Liberia. (Reporting by Siddesh Mayenkar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article