Sesa Goa expects to start Liberia iron ore production by end FY2014
MUMBAI Jan 25 (Reuters) - Sesa Goa Ltd, India's biggest private iron ore exporter, expects to start iron ore production in Liberia by the fourth quarter of the fiscal year beginning April 1, its Managing Director said on Friday.
"We are committed and expect to deliver the first shipment in the last quarter of FY14...everything is progressing satisfactorily," Managing Director P.K. Mukherjee said, after Sesa Goa announced its December-quarter earnings.
In December last year, Sesa Goa acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in unit Western Cluster Ltd in Liberia. (Reporting by Siddesh Mayenkar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Obama nominates Indian-American as ambassador to India
- Sterling firms as early results go against Scottish independence
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article