Sesa Goa expects to start Liberia iron ore production by end FY2014
MUMBAI Jan 25 (Reuters) - Sesa Goa Ltd, India's biggest private iron ore exporter, expects to start iron ore production in Liberia by the fourth quarter of the fiscal year beginning April 1, its Managing Director said on Friday.
"We are committed and expect to deliver the first shipment in the last quarter of FY14...everything is progressing satisfactorily," Managing Director P.K. Mukherjee said, after Sesa Goa announced its December-quarter earnings.
In December last year, Sesa Goa acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in unit Western Cluster Ltd in Liberia. (Reporting by Siddesh Mayenkar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article