Sesa Goa expects to start Liberia iron ore production by end FY2014
MUMBAI Jan 25 (Reuters) - Sesa Goa Ltd, India's biggest private iron ore exporter, expects to start iron ore production in Liberia by the fourth quarter of the fiscal year beginning April 1, its Managing Director said on Friday.
"We are committed and expect to deliver the first shipment in the last quarter of FY14...everything is progressing satisfactorily," Managing Director P.K. Mukherjee said, after Sesa Goa announced its December-quarter earnings.
In December last year, Sesa Goa acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in unit Western Cluster Ltd in Liberia. (Reporting by Siddesh Mayenkar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- China censors try to blunt Hong Kong protests, don't always succeed
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi must not give in to U.S. pressure to change intellectual property laws which allow India to produce generic medicines poor people can afford, the medical charity Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said. Full Article | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article