Sesa Goa expects to start Liberia iron ore production by end FY2014
MUMBAI Jan 25 (Reuters) - Sesa Goa Ltd, India's biggest private iron ore exporter, expects to start iron ore production in Liberia by the fourth quarter of the fiscal year beginning April 1, its Managing Director said on Friday.
"We are committed and expect to deliver the first shipment in the last quarter of FY14...everything is progressing satisfactorily," Managing Director P.K. Mukherjee said, after Sesa Goa announced its December-quarter earnings.
In December last year, Sesa Goa acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in unit Western Cluster Ltd in Liberia. (Reporting by Siddesh Mayenkar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, beats estimates
- UPDATE 5-Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes - coastguard
- Infosys says staff exodus a worry after Q4 profits beat estimates
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Pro-Russians take control of Ukrainian troop carriers
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's largest IT services exporter, posted a 51.5 percent rise in quarterly net profit, beating expectations, as it won more contracts in Europe and some emerging markets. Full Article | Full Coverage