Samsung expects global PC market to shrink 5 pct in 2013
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co (005930.KS), the world's top memory chipmaker, said it expects the global personal computer market to shrink by 5 percent this year as consumer demand continues to shift to mobile devices such as tablet computers.
The PC market declined for the first time in 11 years last year, according to research firm IHS iSuppli.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
- SEBI cracks down on new funds, asset managers chafe
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Obama says budget deal is good first step, urges Congress to act
- High inflation in Nov set to keep pressure on RBI
New apps are keeping track of people's special moments and memories by producing digital scrapbooks and journals that help users log where they have been and what they have done. Full Article