Samsung Electronics sold 63 million smartphones in Q4 - report
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co(005930.KS), the world's top handset maker, sold 63 million smartphones in the fourth quarter and commanded a 29 percent share of the global smartphone market, a report by research firm Strategy Analytics showed on Friday.
In 2012, Samsung sold 213 million smartphones with a 30 percent market share, followed by Apple Inc (AAPL.O), which sold 135.8 million iPhones with a 19 percent market share, the report said.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Hewlett-Packard posts surprise revenue gain after PC sales jump
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- Billy Crystal to commemorate late actor Robin Williams at Emmys
Pictures of the dead
Twitter Inc said it will remove images or videos of deceased individuals at the request of family members. Full Article
Despite lip service, Silicon Valley venture capital still a man’s world Full Article