Elbit Systems gets $35 million Israel defense contract
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Elbit Systems (ESLT.TA) won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defense Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit (ESLT.O), Israel's largest publicly traded defense firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defense Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House