Elbit Systems gets $35 million Israel defense contract
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Elbit Systems (ESLT.TA) won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defense Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit (ESLT.O), Israel's largest publicly traded defense firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defense Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling