Elbit Systems gets $35 million Israel defense contract
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Elbit Systems (ESLT.TA) won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defense Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit (ESLT.O), Israel's largest publicly traded defense firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defense Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- UPDATE 4-CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- UPDATE 5-Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines