Elbit Systems gets $35 million Israel defense contract
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Elbit Systems (ESLT.TA) won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defense Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit (ESLT.O), Israel's largest publicly traded defense firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defense Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked near where PM Harper was speaking
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 4-U.S. tightens Ebola monitoring for West African visitors
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Air strikes kill around 25 Islamic State fighters in Iraq - residents