Elbit Systems gets $35 million Israel defense contract
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Elbit Systems (ESLT.TA) won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defense Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit (ESLT.O), Israel's largest publicly traded defense firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defense Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- CBI drops coal scam case against Kumar Mangalam Birla
- India's growth speeds up in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- Saudi king warns of terrorism threat to U.S., Europe