Singer Chris Brown to be questioned over alleged punch: police
(Reuters) - R&B singer Chris Brown will be questioned as part of an investigation into allegations that he punched a man during a fight over a parking space in West Hollywood, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said on Monday.
Deputies responded to a call on Sunday about a fight involving six men on Santa Monica Boulevard, the department said. Witnesses said the Grammy-winning singer had assaulted a man during the brief altercation.
No arrests were made. The alleged victim was not named in a department statement that said Brown and his entourage had left the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators plan to contact the singer about the incident at a later time, according to the department.
Brown, 23, is serving a five-year probation sentence after pleading guilty to assaulting fellow R&B star and former girlfriend Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 Grammy awards.
(Reporting by Colleen Jenkins; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
Music, which targets areas of the brain not affected by dementia, brings back a sense of identity to dementia patients neurologist and author Oliver Sacks says in the film. The film shows patients singing and dancing, seemingly re-animated while listening to music. Full Article