Singer Chris Brown to be questioned over alleged punch: police
(Reuters) - R&B singer Chris Brown will be questioned as part of an investigation into allegations that he punched a man during a fight over a parking space in West Hollywood, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said on Monday.
Deputies responded to a call on Sunday about a fight involving six men on Santa Monica Boulevard, the department said. Witnesses said the Grammy-winning singer had assaulted a man during the brief altercation.
No arrests were made. The alleged victim was not named in a department statement that said Brown and his entourage had left the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators plan to contact the singer about the incident at a later time, according to the department.
Brown, 23, is serving a five-year probation sentence after pleading guilty to assaulting fellow R&B star and former girlfriend Rihanna on the eve of the 2009 Grammy awards.
(Reporting by Colleen Jenkins; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
Kalki Koechlin is one of the few Bollywood actresses in recent years to build her star power while proving her talent in indie and mainstream cinema. Koechlin, 30, who was born in India to French parents, spoke to Reuters about her role as a disabled girl in "Margarita, With a Straw" and spending two months in a wheelchair for the part. Full Article