Jennifer Lawrence wins best actress award from Screen Actors Guild
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress from the Screen Actors Guild on Sunday.
Lawrence won for her role as a young widow in the film "Silver Linings Playbook."
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of some 100,000 actors working in the United States, handed out trophies for the best performances on film and television at a dinner in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant, editing by Stacey Joyce)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Govt orders Financial Tech to absorb NSEL, liabilities
Oscar de la Renta, one of the most sought-after fashion designers of the last half century, dressing American first ladies and Hollywood stars in his classic silhouettes, died on Monday at the age of 82. Article