Jennifer Lawrence wins best actress award from Screen Actors Guild
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress from the Screen Actors Guild on Sunday.
Lawrence won for her role as a young widow in the film "Silver Linings Playbook."
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of some 100,000 actors working in the United States, handed out trophies for the best performances on film and television at a dinner in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant, editing by Stacey Joyce)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
- Modi orders officials to clean loos on Gandhi's birthday
Netflix said it is jointly producing the sequel to the Oscar-winning film "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" with Weinstein, marking its entry into feature film production. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend" will release exclusively on the online video service and in select global IMAX theaters next August, Netflix said. Full Article
Stella McCartney goes airy for summer, Lagerfeld Barbie a hit at Paris Fashion Week. Full Article