Jennifer Lawrence wins best actress award from Screen Actors Guild
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress from the Screen Actors Guild on Sunday.
Lawrence won for her role as a young widow in the film "Silver Linings Playbook."
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of some 100,000 actors working in the United States, handed out trophies for the best performances on film and television at a dinner in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant, editing by Stacey Joyce)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Pop star Justin Bieber was arrested and charged with assault and dangerous driving over the weekend after an incident near a small Canadian town, police said on Tuesday, in a case that could complicate the singer's probation in Los Angeles. Full Article
Daughter of Robin Williams returns to social media after online harassment. Full Article