Jennifer Lawrence wins best actress award from Screen Actors Guild
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Jennifer Lawrence won the award for best actress from the Screen Actors Guild on Sunday.
Lawrence won for her role as a young widow in the film "Silver Linings Playbook."
The Screen Actors Guild, made up of some 100,000 actors working in the United States, handed out trophies for the best performances on film and television at a dinner in Los Angeles.
(Reporting By Jill Serjeant, editing by Stacey Joyce)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India's demands block $1 trillion WTO deal on customs rules
- India, U.S. stress strategic ties but tensions remain
- Panasonic confirms will invest in $5 billion Tesla battery plant
- Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on western U.S. beaches
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
Flying sharks chomping through New York City drew a record audience for Syfy's "Sharknado 2: The Second One," and became the most tweeted-about TV movie on social media, the U.S. cable network said. Full Article
Celebrity news including reports of a showdown between Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom. Video