Idea to outperform market in next 15 days: Morgan
Reuters Market Eye - Idea Cellular's share price will rise relative to the Sensex and the Nifty over the next 15 days on the back of "positive" October-December earnings, Morgan Stanley said in a note on Friday.
Idea will post results on Tuesday, and Morgan Stanley expects a 4 percent sequential traffic growth and 1 percent rise in average revenue per minute quarter-on-quarter (QoQ).
That should translate into a 7.5 percent QoQ growth in EBITDA and 21 percent growth in profit after taxes, Morgan Stanley estimates.
Idea shares are up 1.4 percent at 115 rupees at 12:45 p.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article