Idea to outperform market in next 15 days: Morgan
Reuters Market Eye - Idea Cellular's share price will rise relative to the Sensex and the Nifty over the next 15 days on the back of "positive" October-December earnings, Morgan Stanley said in a note on Friday.
Idea will post results on Tuesday, and Morgan Stanley expects a 4 percent sequential traffic growth and 1 percent rise in average revenue per minute quarter-on-quarter (QoQ).
That should translate into a 7.5 percent QoQ growth in EBITDA and 21 percent growth in profit after taxes, Morgan Stanley estimates.
Idea shares are up 1.4 percent at 115 rupees at 12:45 p.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- UPDATE 2-U.S. slaps more sanctions on Iranian banks, firms
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article