Idea to outperform market in next 15 days: Morgan
Reuters Market Eye - Idea Cellular's share price will rise relative to the Sensex and the Nifty over the next 15 days on the back of "positive" October-December earnings, Morgan Stanley said in a note on Friday.
Idea will post results on Tuesday, and Morgan Stanley expects a 4 percent sequential traffic growth and 1 percent rise in average revenue per minute quarter-on-quarter (QoQ).
That should translate into a 7.5 percent QoQ growth in EBITDA and 21 percent growth in profit after taxes, Morgan Stanley estimates.
Idea shares are up 1.4 percent at 115 rupees at 12:45 p.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tendulkar factor adds to pressure on Sindhu
- Leaders of Taiwan, China offer condolences for 48 dead in plane crash
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article