Dollar extends gains versus yen after U.S. data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar gained versus the yen on Monday after data showed U.S. durable goods orders rose more than expected in December.
The dollar rose as high as 91.09 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.86 before the data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- UPDATE 8-At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760
- Gunmen said to chase investigators from MH17 crash site
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article