Dollar extends gains versus yen after U.S. data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar gained versus the yen on Monday after data showed U.S. durable goods orders rose more than expected in December.
The dollar rose as high as 91.09 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.86 before the data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article