Dollar extends gains versus yen after U.S. data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar gained versus the yen on Monday after data showed U.S. durable goods orders rose more than expected in December.
The dollar rose as high as 91.09 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.86 before the data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article