Dollar extends gains versus yen after U.S. data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar gained versus the yen on Monday after data showed U.S. durable goods orders rose more than expected in December.
The dollar rose as high as 91.09 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.86 before the data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- UPDATE 5-Hurricane Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, sparks looting
- India tightens Vietnam defence, oil ties ahead of China's Xi's visit
Importing Iron Ore
An oversupplied global iron ore market may find some relief from an unlikely source as former No.3 exporter India turns into a big importer due to a cutback in domestic production. Full Article
India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - govt source. Full Article