Indian shares end flat ahead of RBI's rate decision
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Indian shares ended flat on Monday, as traders avoided taking big positions ahead of the Reserve Bank of India's policy review on Tuesday.
Among rate sensitive stocks, ICICI Bank provisionally rose 1.7 percent, while SBI ended 0.94 percent lower.
The BSE index provisionally fell 0.05 percent, while the 50-share NSE index ended flat. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article