Indian shares end flat ahead of RBI's rate decision
MUMBAI Jan 28 (Reuters) - Indian shares ended flat on Monday, as traders avoided taking big positions ahead of the Reserve Bank of India's policy review on Tuesday.
Among rate sensitive stocks, ICICI Bank provisionally rose 1.7 percent, while SBI ended 0.94 percent lower.
The BSE index provisionally fell 0.05 percent, while the 50-share NSE index ended flat. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- UPDATE 4-Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- UPDATE 2-U.S. to fly African troops to Central African Republic to ease violence
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article