UBS upgrades Maruti to 'buy' on yen weakness
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS) said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article