UBS upgrades Maruti to 'buy' on yen weakness
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS) said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 2-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together" - police
- UPDATE 7-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
The World Trade Organization reached its first ever trade reform deal on Saturday to the roar of approval from nearly 160 ministers who had gathered on the Indonesian island of Bali to decide on the make-or-break agreement that could add $1 trillion to the global economy. Full Article