UBS upgrades Maruti to 'buy' on yen weakness
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS) said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- UPDATE 2-AT&T threatens to sit out U.S. spectrum auction over rules
- TCS net profit rises 51.5 percent, sees stronger sales growth
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in S. Korean ferry disaster
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
Prime ministerial frontrunner Narendra Modi said he was committed to a policy of no first use of nuclear weapons, seeking to assuage concern after his Hindu nationalist BJP party vowed to revise the nuclear doctrine if elected to power. Full Article