UBS upgrades Maruti to 'buy' on yen weakness
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS) said on Friday its third quarter profit more than doubled.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Russia transfer of rocket system to Ukraine rebels imminent- Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Nigeria government confirms Ebola case in megacity of Lagos
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- UPDATE 1-Market Basket mulls ex-CEO's buyout offer as employees rally
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
Israel and Palestinian militant groups in the Gaza Strip have agreed to a U.N.-requested 12-hour humanitarian truce to begin on Saturday morning, and efforts to secure a long-term cease-fire moved ahead. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article