Yes Bank shares gain; Nomura raises to 'buy'
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Yes Bank Ltd(YESB.NS) gain 2.7 percent after Nomura upgraded the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 615 rupees from 425 rupees.
Nomura says Yes Bank was granted 146 new branch licenses by the RBI, which should improve returns on assets (ROA).
These licenses should be implemented over the next 18 months, and improve the bank's current and savings account (CASA) ratios to 26 percent for fiscal 2015 from 18.3 percent as of the third quarter of fiscal 2013, Nomura estimates.
Net interest margins should improve to 3.45 percent by fiscal 2015 from 2.95 percent in fiscal 2013, driving a 15-20 bps ROA improvement, Nomura says.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article