Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Yes Bank shares gain; Nomura raises to 'buy'
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Yes Bank Ltd(YESB.NS) gain 2.7 percent after Nomura upgraded the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 615 rupees from 425 rupees.
Nomura says Yes Bank was granted 146 new branch licenses by the RBI, which should improve returns on assets (ROA).
These licenses should be implemented over the next 18 months, and improve the bank's current and savings account (CASA) ratios to 26 percent for fiscal 2015 from 18.3 percent as of the third quarter of fiscal 2013, Nomura estimates.
Net interest margins should improve to 3.45 percent by fiscal 2015 from 2.95 percent in fiscal 2013, driving a 15-20 bps ROA improvement, Nomura says.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this