Yes Bank shares gain; Nomura raises to 'buy'
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Yes Bank Ltd(YESB.NS) gain 2.7 percent after Nomura upgraded the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raised its target price to 615 rupees from 425 rupees.
Nomura says Yes Bank was granted 146 new branch licenses by the RBI, which should improve returns on assets (ROA).
These licenses should be implemented over the next 18 months, and improve the bank's current and savings account (CASA) ratios to 26 percent for fiscal 2015 from 18.3 percent as of the third quarter of fiscal 2013, Nomura estimates.
Net interest margins should improve to 3.45 percent by fiscal 2015 from 2.95 percent in fiscal 2013, driving a 15-20 bps ROA improvement, Nomura says.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article