The Congress party is debating holding a general election in November, six months ahead of schedule, senior party leaders said, reflecting an internal discussion over whether to pull the plug on the shaky ruling coalition or have it serve a full term. Full Article
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida
- Weakened Congress wondering if early elections will help
- S.Africa minister accuses Indian High Commission official in Gupta scandal
- Indian cinema on a mission at Cannes to dispel Bollywood image
- Pakistan: senior PTI leader Zara Shahid Hussain killed
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Euro rises to session high vs dollar after U.S. data
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence dropped in January to its lowest level in more than a year.
The euro rose as high as $1.3493 on Reuters data, the highest since Dec. 2, 2011, before pulling back to last trade at $1.3483, up 0.2 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this