Euro erases losses versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro recouped its losses against the dollar and rose to a session high in early trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3471, according to Reuters data. It was last at $1.3468, up 0.1 percent on the day.
Upbeat German economic data and signs European banks were on the mend pushed the euro to an 11-month high of $1.3479 on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Apple says celebrity photo breach targeted, not due to its systems
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- UPDATE 2-Apple says celebrity photo breach targeted, not due to its systems