Euro erases losses versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro recouped its losses against the dollar and rose to a session high in early trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3471, according to Reuters data. It was last at $1.3468, up 0.1 percent on the day.
Upbeat German economic data and signs European banks were on the mend pushed the euro to an 11-month high of $1.3479 on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Pistorius jailed for 5 years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article