Euro erases losses versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro recouped its losses against the dollar and rose to a session high in early trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3471, according to Reuters data. It was last at $1.3468, up 0.1 percent on the day.
Upbeat German economic data and signs European banks were on the mend pushed the euro to an 11-month high of $1.3479 on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video