Euro erases losses versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro recouped its losses against the dollar and rose to a session high in early trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3471, according to Reuters data. It was last at $1.3468, up 0.1 percent on the day.
Upbeat German economic data and signs European banks were on the mend pushed the euro to an 11-month high of $1.3479 on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill
- Nissan recalling 260,000 vehicles globally with Takata air bags