Euro erases losses versus dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - The euro recouped its losses against the dollar and rose to a session high in early trade on Tuesday.
The euro rose as high as $1.3471, according to Reuters data. It was last at $1.3468, up 0.1 percent on the day.
Upbeat German economic data and signs European banks were on the mend pushed the euro to an 11-month high of $1.3479 on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 3-Argentine assets drop after default, "credit event" in balance
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article