IFR-Reliance Industries USD800m perp at 5.875%
SINGAPORE, Jan 29 (IFR) - Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries has launched its US dollar denominated senior perp non-call 5 Reg S/144 a bond at 5.875% with a USD800m size.
The final yield is right in line with final guidance released yesterday of 5.875% area and tight to initial price talk of 6% area.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and The Royal Bank of Scotland are leads on the deal. The issue would be under New York law and listing will be in the Singapore stock exchange.
The notes are expected to be rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB by S&P. Proceeds are meant for ongoing capital expenditure in the infrastructure sector in compliance with RBI and Indian regulations. Coupons are not deferrable.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- First trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine cross back into Russia
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Oil ministry to seek Cabinet nod on diesel deregulation - sources
The Reserve Bank of India said that all transactions involving domestic credit cards must follow rules requiring additional verification, a stance that could impact companies such as Uber Technologies Inc that provide more simple app-based purchases. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article