IFR-Reliance Industries USD800m perp at 5.875%
SINGAPORE, Jan 29 (IFR) - Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries has launched its US dollar denominated senior perp non-call 5 Reg S/144 a bond at 5.875% with a USD800m size.
The final yield is right in line with final guidance released yesterday of 5.875% area and tight to initial price talk of 6% area.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and The Royal Bank of Scotland are leads on the deal. The issue would be under New York law and listing will be in the Singapore stock exchange.
The notes are expected to be rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB by S&P. Proceeds are meant for ongoing capital expenditure in the infrastructure sector in compliance with RBI and Indian regulations. Coupons are not deferrable.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week
- UPDATE 4-Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Search resumes after Everest's climbing tragedy
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video