IFR-Reliance Industries USD800m perp at 5.875%
SINGAPORE, Jan 29 (IFR) - Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries has launched its US dollar denominated senior perp non-call 5 Reg S/144 a bond at 5.875% with a USD800m size.
The final yield is right in line with final guidance released yesterday of 5.875% area and tight to initial price talk of 6% area.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and The Royal Bank of Scotland are leads on the deal. The issue would be under New York law and listing will be in the Singapore stock exchange.
The notes are expected to be rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB by S&P. Proceeds are meant for ongoing capital expenditure in the infrastructure sector in compliance with RBI and Indian regulations. Coupons are not deferrable.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article