BofA-Merrill raises Indiabulls Real Estate to 'buy'; stock gains
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Indiabulls Real Estate(INRL.NS) gain 2.8 percent after Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgrades the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raises its price objective to 100 rupees from 69 rupees.
The investment bank cited better-than-expected sales bookings, as well as optimism about new projects, including a luxury project in central Mumbai as key reasons for the upgrade.
BofA-Merrill expects the trend of better bookings to continue with more projects lined up for launches in Gurgaon, located near New Delhi and in the city of Chennai.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article