BofA-Merrill raises Indiabulls Real Estate to 'buy'; stock gains
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Indiabulls Real Estate(INRL.NS) gain 2.8 percent after Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgrades the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raises its price objective to 100 rupees from 69 rupees.
The investment bank cited better-than-expected sales bookings, as well as optimism about new projects, including a luxury project in central Mumbai as key reasons for the upgrade.
BofA-Merrill expects the trend of better bookings to continue with more projects lined up for launches in Gurgaon, located near New Delhi and in the city of Chennai.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Negative euro overnight rates show cracks in banking system
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article