BofA-Merrill raises Indiabulls Real Estate to 'buy'; stock gains
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Indiabulls Real Estate(INRL.NS) gain 2.8 percent after Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgrades the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raises its price objective to 100 rupees from 69 rupees.
The investment bank cited better-than-expected sales bookings, as well as optimism about new projects, including a luxury project in central Mumbai as key reasons for the upgrade.
BofA-Merrill expects the trend of better bookings to continue with more projects lined up for launches in Gurgaon, located near New Delhi and in the city of Chennai.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short-cut to produce hydrogen seen as step to cleaner fuel
- UPDATE 5-Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in state elections
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- BREAKINGVIEWS-WTO's small victory saves it from irrelevance
The Congress party was headed for a bruising defeat in key state elections, including in the capital, early results showed on Sunday, underlining the struggle it will face to cling to power in a national election due by May. Full Article