BofA-Merrill raises Indiabulls Real Estate to 'buy'; stock gains
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Indiabulls Real Estate(INRL.NS) gain 2.8 percent after Bank of America Merrill Lynch upgrades the stock to "buy" from "neutral" and raises its price objective to 100 rupees from 69 rupees.
The investment bank cited better-than-expected sales bookings, as well as optimism about new projects, including a luxury project in central Mumbai as key reasons for the upgrade.
BofA-Merrill expects the trend of better bookings to continue with more projects lined up for launches in Gurgaon, located near New Delhi and in the city of Chennai.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Islamic State kills at least 25 Iraqi tribesmen near Ramadi - officials
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article