Crompton Greaves falls after Dec quarter loss
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Crompton Greaves Ltd(CROM.NS) shares fell as much as 7.84 percent after posting a loss of 1.89 billion rupees in the quarter ended December.
Morgan Stanley said in a report the earnings miss was driven by weaker-than-expected trends in the international and domestic transmission and distribution business.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Manoj Dharra; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. advises against non-essential travel to countries hit by Ebola
- Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on western U.S. beaches
- UPDATE 3-Apache to quit gas projects in Australia and Canada
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article