India's Crompton Greaves falls after Dec quarter loss
MUMBAI Jan 30 (Reuters) - India's Crompton Greaves Ltd shares fell as much as 7.84 percent after posting a loss of 1.89 billion rupees in the quarter ended December.
Morgan Stanley said in a report the earnings miss was driven by weaker-than-expected trends in the international and domestic transmission and distribution business. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Manoj Dharra; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- UPDATE 3-Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina with appendicitis-media
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article