India's Crompton Greaves falls after Dec quarter loss
MUMBAI Jan 30 (Reuters) - India's Crompton Greaves Ltd shares fell as much as 7.84 percent after posting a loss of 1.89 billion rupees in the quarter ended December.
Morgan Stanley said in a report the earnings miss was driven by weaker-than-expected trends in the international and domestic transmission and distribution business. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Manoj Dharra; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- UPDATE 2-Divided U.S. SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses
- US STOCKS-Wall St turns lower after shooting at Canadian parliament
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article