Idea shares fall after Q3 earnings disappoint
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular Ltd(IDEA.NS) shares fall as much as 2.6 percent after the mobile phone carrier posted weaker-than-expected October-December net profit.
Morgan Stanley says it could lower EBITDA estimates for Idea in fiscal 2013 by around 4 percent.
The investment bank adds Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS) could also miss EBITDA estimates for the October-December quarter.
Shares in Idea Cellular were down 1.32 percent at 1:49 p.m., while Bharti Airtel shares fell 1.6 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video