Idea shares fall after Q3 earnings disappoint
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular Ltd(IDEA.NS) shares fall as much as 2.6 percent after the mobile phone carrier posted weaker-than-expected October-December net profit.
Morgan Stanley says it could lower EBITDA estimates for Idea in fiscal 2013 by around 4 percent.
The investment bank adds Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS) could also miss EBITDA estimates for the October-December quarter.
Shares in Idea Cellular were down 1.32 percent at 1:49 p.m., while Bharti Airtel shares fell 1.6 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan's prime minister resolved to ride out protests crisis
COAL BLOCK ALLOCATIONS
A Supreme Court ruling this week that India's decades-old method of granting coal mining concessions is illegal could herald much-needed reforms in a sector long dogged by the inability of state-run Coal India to raise output fast enough. Read
Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account . Full Article
Kleiner to invest in messaging startup Snapchat at near-$10 bln valuation - report. Full Article