Idea shares fall after Q3 earnings disappoint
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular Ltd(IDEA.NS) shares fall as much as 2.6 percent after the mobile phone carrier posted weaker-than-expected October-December net profit.
Morgan Stanley says it could lower EBITDA estimates for Idea in fiscal 2013 by around 4 percent.
The investment bank adds Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS) could also miss EBITDA estimates for the October-December quarter.
Shares in Idea Cellular were down 1.32 percent at 1:49 p.m., while Bharti Airtel shares fell 1.6 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Boxer Sarita Devi showed lack of sportsmanship, say organisers
- China tells foreign countries not to meddle in Hong Kong
BACK IN JAIL
Subrata Roy, the jailed chief of India's Sahara conglomerate, is back in a cell after living in a makeshift prison office for two months as he tried to negotiate the sale of his luxury hotels, a jail official said. Full Article
Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle. Full Article
Diageo bars United Breweries from appointing independent director at United Spirits. Full Article