Idea shares fall after Q3 earnings disappoint
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Idea Cellular Ltd(IDEA.NS) shares fall as much as 2.6 percent after the mobile phone carrier posted weaker-than-expected October-December net profit.
Morgan Stanley says it could lower EBITDA estimates for Idea in fiscal 2013 by around 4 percent.
The investment bank adds Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS) could also miss EBITDA estimates for the October-December quarter.
Shares in Idea Cellular were down 1.32 percent at 1:49 p.m., while Bharti Airtel shares fell 1.6 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Newtown massacre shooter indulged dark obsessions online, report says
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases -WHO
- Canadian vets plan to join Kurdish fight against Islamic State
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article