Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Gold slides as Fed chief hints at reduced bond buying
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Repo window won't turn surplus even if govt spends all balance: RBI
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India's daily liquidity adjustment facility will not turn into surplus even if the government spends all its surplus cash balance, executive director Deepak Mohanty said on Wednesday.
Mohanty was speaking to analysts a day after the central bank cut its key repo rate and banks' cash reserve ration by 25 basis points each.
On Wednesday, banks borrowed 1.04 trillion rupees from the RBI's repo window, significantly higher than its comfort level of deficit.
(Reporting by Shamik Paul)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this