Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sensex hits record high as BJP wins state polls
- Singapore's 'Little India' hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- Congress stumbles as opponent Modi marches on
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- China data boosts world shares, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper
The BJP vowed on Monday to seize the momentum from a string of big state poll victories and smooth the tough job of broadening its appeal beyond traditional northern strongholds in time for a national election next year. Full Article