Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Quietly, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say, 'I do'
- UPDATE 2-Abercrombie to shed logo-centric clothes in N. America
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- UPDATE 3-Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised on Thursday to end "financial untouchability" with a scheme to ensure the majority of households in his country of nearly 1.3 billion people has a bank account within months. Full Article
Adani buys Australia coal mine royalty rights from Linc for $145 million Full Article