Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- Sreesanth says did not indulge in spot-fixing
- Daiichi Sankyo says it was misled over Ranbaxy probes
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Lenovo to grow profit 20-30 pct in next few years: CFO
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - China's Lenovo Group Ltd aims to increase net profit by 20-30 percent in the next few years, Chief Financial Officer Wong Wai Ming told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday, without giving details.
Lenovo, on track to become the world's top personal computer maker, earlier reported a record profit for the December quarter, up by a third from the year earlier.
Growing market share in the PC market helped Lenovo as it made inroads in the smartphone business.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in New Delhi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this