Euro rises to 21-month high versus yen
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a 21-month high against the yen on Wednesday, with the single currency bolstered by easing worries about the euro zone and renewed investors flows into the region's assets.
The euro rose 0.4 percent to 122.95 yen, holding just below a reported option barrier at 123 yen.
Earlier, the euro rose to a 14-month high against the dollar of $1.3516, with near term resistance seen near its 200-week moving average of $1.3526.
Traders cited an option barrier at $1.3525.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article