Dollar briefly gains versus yen after U.S. ADP data
NEW YORK Jan 30 (Reuters) - The dollar briefly jumped against the yen in early trade on Wednesday after a better-than-expected reading on U.S. private-sector employment growth for January.
The dollar rose as high as 91.39 yen on Reuters data, compared with 91.25 yen before the release. It was last up 0.6 percent at 91.29 yen.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Iraq elects president as Ban urges unity to save nation
- Bodies rained down on Ukraine village after plane disaster