RIM says new touchscreen devices on sale in U.S. in mid-March
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- EU relief at Scotland's "no" tinged with fear of nationalism
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares surged in their first day of trading as investors jumped at the chance to get in on what looks likely to be the largest IPO in history and profit from China's growing middle class. Article