NEW YORK Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
Trending On Reuters
India has blocked hundreds of adult websites to prevent pornography becoming a social nuisance, a government official said on Monday, sparking a debate about censorship and freedom in the world's largest democracy. Article | Poll
- Samsung glamour days over as it fights to save mobile market share
- Drug using 3D printing technology gets FDA nod
- U.S. court to hear lawsuits over 'net neutrality' in December
- U.S. drones capture breath samples from humpback whales in study
- Internet experts submit draft plan for U.S. to cede domain oversight