RIM says new touchscreen devices on sale in U.S. in mid-March
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Leaders of Taiwan, China offer condolences for 48 dead in plane crash
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
- UPDATE 3-Ex-Jefferies trader gets 2 years in prison in fraud case
Facebook's fast-growing mobile advertising business helped drive a 61 percent increase in revenue during the second quarter, beating Wall Street's financial targets and sending shares to a record-high in after-hours trading on Wednesday. Full Article