NEW YORK Research In Motion LtdRIM.TO Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Wednesday its touchscreen BlackBerry 10 phones will not go on sale in the key U.S. market until mid-March.
Devices with physical keyboards will be available globally in April, he told reporters in New York.
Heins said the touchscreen phones' late U.S. release is due to carrier testing. They will be available in the United Kingdom on Thursday.
(Reporting by Euan Rocha; Writing by Allison Martell; Editing by Jeffrey Hodgson)
Trending On Reuters
Google Inc is refusing to bow to an order from the French privacy watchdog to scrub search results worldwide when users invoke their "right to be forgotten" online, it said on Thursday, exposing itself to possible fines. Full Article
- Google loses bid to overturn low-cost patent licenses to Microsoft
- Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent post strong results as merger approaches
- Sony books highest Q1 profit since 2007 on strong sensor sales
- Insight - Failed FT bid shows Axel Springer caught between tradition and ambition
- Uber launches car leasing unit, makes entry into financial services